Envantage Ltd are excited to announce the release of a major update to ENMAT, Version 3.0. The update has introduced a complete overhaul of the user interface, whilst also providing many background optimisations and improvements.
Your username and password will not change, and you will be able to login as per normal.
Please note that ENMAT may be a little slower than normal for a couple of days as we are expecting to experience above average traffic. Normal browsing speeds will resume after a couple of days.
We have added several new features to ENMAT V3.0, all of which are designed to make navigating your consumption data simpler and more intuitive.
- Chart Dashboard: The Dashboard has been redesigned with a brand new layout and icons, and can now be fully customised by an ENMAT account manager to suit your requirements.
- Chart Energy/Utility Types: The most obvious change to the Dashboard is the introduction of chart groups, which segregate charts by energy/utility type (electricity, natural gas, steam, etc.) and are colour coded as shown below.
- Chart Options: We have simplified the chart options interface to allow users to choose the duration, time interval, and time zone settings of a chart more easily.
- Chart Backward/Forward Buttons: Large buttons have been added on each side of all charts in ENMAT V3.0. These buttons allow the user to quickly navigate back and forth between different time periods as defined in the chart options.
In addition to the new features, we have made changes to the charts themselves to make them clearer and easier to use.
- Optimisation: Charts have been optimised to show more useful data sets by default.
- Redesign: Charts have been redesigned to show data more clearly.
- Supply Utilisation Chart: A new chart showing details of an electricity supply’s authorised supply capacity (ASC), power factor, and maximum demand in kVA. This chart is useful for users looking to monitor their supply’s utilisation of their ASC, and is provided to all users by default.
To log into ENMAT, open a web browser and access http://www.en-mat.com/login, then click the link to log into ENMAT. You should be presented with a login screen as shown to the left.
Your username and password has not changed, and you will be able to login as per normal after launch. Please contact ENMAT support (see Contact Details below) if you wish to obtain a new password, or reset your old one.
USER GUIDE & KNOWLEDGEBASE
The user guide for ENMAT V3.0 can be found here: http://www.en-mat.com/enmat-user-guide
The knowledgebase for ENMAT V3.0 can be found here: http://kb.en-mat.com/knowledgebase.php
We hope that you will experience a seamless transition to ENMAT V3.0, however if you have any problems please contact ENMAT support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 054 2577 / 0161 448 7722.
Alternatively, you can raise a ticket on the support helpdesk at http://support.en-mat.com/.